Earl Gray and Dorothy Adams McCalla Endowed Scholarship in Education
1. Student must be pursuing a master’s degree in Education or a graduate certification in the School of Education and Human Development with an emphasis in secondary education or gifted certification at the secondary level.
2. Preference will be given to Captain Shreve High School teacher
3. Educational Leadership and Master of Science in Counseling degrees can be considered
4. Recipient to be given first consideration for the scholarship in the next year
5. Student must complete 6 hours and maintain a 3.0 GPA