- If you are a student and this is your first time in the system, please enter your LSUS email address below, and choose a password that meets our requirements.
- If you are a newly admitted student and do not have an LSUS email yet, please enter the email address you used when you applied for admissions, and choose a password. When an LSUS email is assigned to you, your login will automatically change to your LSUS email.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email. Make sure to read the instructions in this email. If the message indicates that you have an “existing account”, simply follow the included link to reset your password.
- If you don’t receive an email after submitting, make sure to check your spam filter or folder in your email.
- If you still haven’t received a message after ~10 minutes, please reach out to the system administrator by emailing email@example.com to confirm that you are eligible to use our scholarship system.
- The system will automatically lock your account after 10 failed login attempts. If this happens, you will be locked out for one (1) hour. After that time, you will be able to login or reset your password.
Note: If you are serving as a Reference or Reviewer, you do not need to sign up for an account. Please refer to the invitation email you received or click on trouble signing in.